- Air and Missile Defense
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I)
- Electronic Warfare
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Naval Solutions
- Space Solutions
- Training Solutions
- IDIQ Contract Vehicles
CrossView integrates Raytheon High Speed Guard (HSG) and SureView to provide a comprehensive picture of user activity within SureView across networks with different classification levels. It aggregates data from multiple networks by using HSG as a proxy between SureView clients and collectors. Information sent between the client and collector first pass through the Guard to ensure:
- Audit policies downloaded from higher security levels do not contain classified data inappropriate for the lower networks
- Only verified SureView agent traffic is passed along to the SureView system.
Once data is filtered through HSG it is then sent to SureView’s Investigator Workbench GUI for review by analysts. Raytehon SureView and High Speed Guard are accredited and implemented solutions.
Features and Benefits:
- Increased Analyst Productivity
- Reduced hardware cost
- Simplified desktop Administration
- Decreased Power/Space/Cooling requirements
- Minimize O&M costs on desktop administration, network bandwidth, system administration, and datacenter management.
- Simultaneous system access