- Air and Missile Defense
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I)
- Electronic Warfare
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Naval and Maritime Solutions
- Space Solutions
- Training Solutions
- IDIQ Contract Vehicles
President Obama recently announced that cybersecurity is one of our country’s most urgent national security priorities. Raytheon is answering that call by hiring more cyber warriors this year to help fight the digital cyber war.
Our Raytheon cyber warriors play offense and defense, and know how the adversary thinks and can adopt their perspective. They understand the real engineering beneath the interfaces. They also can design and create new software, as well as reverse-engineer and analyze software and hardware created by someone else.
Raytheon has more than 250 positions open for engineers, information security professionals and business development managers.
The jobs are in a variety of locations, including:
- Linthicum/Fort Meade, Md.
- Melbourne, Fla.
- Northern Virginia (various locations)
- Garland, Texas
Relocation assistance may be available.
- Information Operations/Information Assurance
- Software engineers/developers – JAVA/J2EE/, JAVA/XML, C++
- FPGA expertise
- Software security engineers
- Test engineers
- Software testers
- Systems administrators - Linux, Solaris, Unix, Red Hat, VMware (Certifications are preferred)
- Systems engineers - CNO, CNA, CNE, NOC, Requirements management
- Network and security engineers - CISSP
- Cyber and information security
- Program management
- Capture management
- Business development
- Vulnerability assessment engineers
- Intrusion detection engineers
- Information systems security engineers
- Certification and accreditation engineers
- Project managers - information systems
- Oracle/Sybase database administrators
- Web developers (HTML, Java)
- Help desk
- Data modeling engineers
- Technical writers
- Reverse engineers
- Kernel developers
- Secure network engineers
- System integrators engineers
- Configuration management - ClearCase/ClearQuest
- Deployment engineers
- Media sanitation specialists
- Former military personnel
- Subcontracts administrator
- Site security specialist - IT focused
A variety of security clearance levels are required for these positions, up to a TS/SCI clearance with a fullscope polygraph.
Get details and apply today at www.rayjobs.com.