Raytheon's long range solid-state L-Band primary surveillance radar satisfies all current ICAO and Eurocontrol surveillance requirements.
The ASR-23SS is an all-solid-state, air-cooled design for superior reliability and maintainability. Raytheon all-solid-state PSRs have been selected by over 15 countries for over 75 sites around the world.
Designed for unattended operation, using redundant subsystems with Built-InTest Equipment (BITE) - can be fully controlled and monitored from multiple locations.
- Unsurpassed intuitive operator interface for control and monitoring.
- Highly modular and readily re-configurable.
- Very low life cycle cost.
- Extensive sub-system commonality with ASR-10SS S-Band Primary Surveillance Radar, providing logistical cost-saving benefits.
- All LRU's replaceable from front - no RF or DC cables to connect.
Raytheon's ASR-23SS L-Band primary surveillance radar is the world's most flexible, modern and cost-effective solution for your ATC needs. The ASR-23SS offers easy expandability and can be adapted to handle high, medium or low traffic volumes for enroute, approach/departure, and extended terminal airspace coverage.