Raytheon's AIMSS™ Author software is a class 4 and 5 IETM authoring system that provides all the tools needed to create, maintain, and distribute powerful IETMs. With its impressive complement of advanced features developed using leading-edge technology, it is not only versatile, but easy to use. AIMSS system runtime IETMs can be displayed using a standard AIMSS runtime viewer. Our AIMSS software is a Windows-based product, and its graphical authoring environment requires absolutely no programming skills.
Some major features of the AIMSS Author system are:
- Compliance with MIL-PRF-87268 and MIL-PRF-87269
- Open database architecture for access to any ODBC-compliant database
- EAGLE™ interface allowing the AIMSS system author to pull changes directly from an EAGLE LSAR database
- Versioning capability to store multiple versions of the IETM
- Enhanced context filtering through the use of variables to present the user with information that applies only to a specific configuration or situation
- Structured elements which are easier to maintain thus reducing lifetime maintenance costs
- Shared Object Library capability for easy storage of master objects such as text, graphics, tables, alerts, and part information
- Expanded hyper-linking capability leveraging the latest in XML linking technology
- CGM 4 graphics with web CGM profile capabilities
- Multi-language support
- Fully integrated authoring and runtime system that allows authors to instantly see how the IETM will appear to the end user
- Easy entry of descriptive, procedural, part, and fault topics
With each copy of the AIMSS Author package (Product Number: IETMTS-4X), you will receive the following:
- AIMSS Author (V4.X) software
- AIMSS Runtime (V4.X) software
- AIMSS Software Concept of Operations and Getting Started manual
- License to reproduce and distribute the AIMSS Runtime software with no additional charges
The AIMSS Author package is also available for a no-charge, no-risk 30-day evaluation period. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to a free evaluation copy or contact your sales representative for further information. We will e-mail you a link to download the AIMSS Evaluation Software within 24 hours.
AIMSS is a trademark of Raytheon Company.
EAGLE is a trademark of Raytheon Company.