Using the ACU-T Tactical Intelligent Interconnect System, a radio gateway can be rapidly configured and deployed to meet almost any interoperability application involving radios and telephones.
Employing proven ACU technology, this lightweight, tactical system is suitable for LMR, P25, TETRA, HF radio, Nextel, telephones, trunking and SATCOM systems. The ACU-T offers the form factor, flexibility and features required for tactical, fixed or vehicular interconnect applications.
- Provides six connections over three independent nets.
- Small, rugged design suitable for tactical and rapid deployment applications
- Sophisticated DSP alogorithms provide adaptive hybrid, VOX, VMR (voice modulation recognition), and noise reduction
- Top cover display provides visual indication of current system interconnection status.
- ACU controller software provides full system status and control from a PC, locally or remotely over an Ethernet network.
Manuals & Spec Sheets
ACU Controller v.5.42
CPM-4 Module v.3.06
DSP-2 Module v.3.04
24-hour Customer Support Hotline:
Our 24-hour customer support hotline is designed to offer customers an outstanding level of service. U.S. and Canadian customers can call (800) 498-3137 for immediate assistance with any technical problems, day or night. The 24-hour hotline includes a trained, professional staff of existing system and customer service engineers knowledgeable in our products and services.