The ACU-M is a feature-rich, simple-to-use device that can be networked and managed remotely. Weighing less than 3 pounds, the device is easily deployed and affordably priced, making it ideal for mission-critical interoperability.
The ACU-M provides interoperability between its four audio ports, two voice over internet protocol (VoIP) channels and a headset port. With its comprehensive suite of digital signal processing (DSP) functions, it offers high functionality at a price that fits any budget.
- Interconnects 4 audio ports, 2 VoIP channels and a local operator
- Can interconnect radios in any band including HF, VHF, UHF, P25, 800Mhz and Nextel iDEN phones
- Simple, intuitive interface used for diagnostics, programming and feature control
- Optional network connectivity that can be controlled via WAIS Controller Software
- Compatible with existing ACU radio interface cables
- Internal pre-configured radio template library for all supported devices
- Can be installed in a vehicle, in a rack, or in a Pelican case
- Powered by battery, vehicle +12 outlet, 120 VAC
Please Contact us if you have any questions or to request a software upgrade listed below.
ACU-M Software Upgrade v.1.06
ACU Controller Software v.5.42
24-hour Customer Support Hotline:
Our 24-hour customer support hotline is designed to offer customers an outstanding level of service. U.S. and Canadian customers can call (800) 498-3137 for immediate assistance with any technical problems, day or night. The 24-hour hotline includes a trained, professional staff of existing system and customer service engineers knowledgeable in our products and services.