Using this technology, digital push-to-talk cellular users can instantaneously communicate with land mobile radio users without compromising voice quality and network efficiency.
ACU-2000 IP and Clarity Benefits/Features:
- Seamless interoperable communications between cellular push-to-talk and land mobile radios
- In-call time (from pressing the PTT to receiving the chirp) of .3 seconds or less
- One second media delay (time between a voice being spoken on one handset and heard on another)
- PTT can work on any phone that uses Qualcomm’s standard BREW application programming interface
- Joint solution makes land mobile radios broadband network compatible