The ACU-2000 IP interoperability gateway includes SIP interfaces to digitally converge existing radio systems with SIP telephones, softphones, and other devices. This brings all of the advantages of the open-standards SIP protocol to radio systems and adds radio functionality to SIP networks. The ACU-2000 IP is modular, completely scalable and field configurable.
The system joins disparate voice communications systems, allowing them to be flexibly connected together, monitored, and controlled over an IP network via an intuitive graphical user interface (included).
The ACU-2000 IP continues all of the features of the ACU-1000 and adds SIP capabilities that allow your SIP-based systems or individual SIP endpoint, such as a SIP phones or softphone, to be included in interoperable conferences.
ACU-2000 IP Benefits/Features:
- Connects SIP VoIP devices to radios
- Two-way radio users have access to features that have traditionally been available only to telephone users, including the ability to directly call telephone extensions, call forwarding, call logging and call recording
- Connects up to 12 audio devices with the ability to expand to 24 audio devices
- The audio devices that can be interconnected include radios in any band including HF, VHF, UHF, P25, 800 trunked; cellular, landline PSTN, and iDEN Nextel
- Connect SIP, telephone, or radio systems at multiple sites across an IP network
- Remotely change radio channel or frequency over IP
- Sophisticated DSP algorithms provide adaptive hybrid, VOX, VMR (voice modulation recognition), noise reduction, audio delay, and more
- Radio templates for supported devices simplify and speed system setup
- Control a Wide Area Interoperability System (WAIS) via IP using the Connection using the WAIS Controller Software. Its distributed network design ensures continuity of local operations in the event of network failure
- Remotely change radio channel with the purchase of channel changing option
Please Contact us if you have any questions or to request a software upgrade listed below.
ACU Controller Software v.5.42
SCM-1 Module v.3.01
SCM-2 Module v.3.01
CPM-6 Module v.3.06
DSP-2 IP Module v.3.04
24-hour Customer Support Hotline:
Our 24-hour customer support hotline is designed to offer customers an outstanding level of service. U.S. and Canadian customers can call (800) 498-3137 for immediate assistance with any technical problems, day or night. The 24-hour hotline includes a trained, professional staff of existing system and customer service engineers knowledgeable in our products and services.