The ACU-1000 can simultaneously cross-connect different radio networks, connect radio networks to telephone or SATCOM systems, and network RoIP/VoIP talkpaths. It is completely scalable and field configurable.The system is easily controlled using the provided ACU Controller software, offers three different methods of operation for system redundancy, and is neither computer nor network dependent for its operation.
- Connects up to 12 audio devices with the ability to expand to 24 audio devices
- Can interconnect radios in any band including HF, VHF, UHF, P25, 800 trunked; cellular, landline PSTN, and iDEN Nextel
- ACU controller software provides full system status and control from a PC, locally or remotely over an Ethernet network
- Modular interoperability system employing proven radio over IP (RoIP) technology
- Sophisticated DSP algorithms provide adaptive hybrid, VOX, VMR (voice modulation recognition), noise reduction, audio delay, and more
- Radio templates for supported devices simplify and speed system setup
- Connection to a Wide Area Interoperability System (WAIS) using the WAIS Controller
- Easily deployed in tactical, transportable, fixed, and mobile applications
- Remotely change radio channel with the purchase of channel changing option
24-hour Customer Support Hotline:
Our 24-hour customer support hotline is designed to offer customers an outstanding level of service. U.S. and Canadian customers can call (800) 498-3137 for immediate assistance with any technical problems, day or night. The 24-hour hotline includes a trained, professional staff of existing system and customer service engineers knowledgeable in our products and services.
Please Contact us if you have any questions or to request a software upgrade listed below.
ACU Controller Software v.5.42
CPM-4 Module v.3.06
DSP-2 Module v.3.04