Mission Support Overview
Raytheon's Approach to Mission Support
The road to the future is paved with ideas. Every technological advancement, medical breakthrough and engineering triumph begins with a new thought or a difficult question.
Raytheon innovation helps customers move ahead by transforming their ideas into solutions. But our work doesn’t stop there. We also help customers implement, maintain and upgrade those solutions, extracting the highest return on investment.
Raytheon is a leader in providing operations, maintenance and systems sustainment services for civil and defense customers worldwide. We deliver full life-cycle modernization and support for air, land and sea-based electronics and weapons systems. We also provide data-driven, real-time logistics services to 542 sites in 80 countries. Our cost-effective solutions help customers stay mission-ready and relevant. For detailed information on our offerings, visit our Mission Support & Modernization product line page.
- Launch & Test Range System Integrated Support (LISC)
- NORAD Operations & Sustainment
- Earth Observing System Data and Information System (EOSDIS)
- NASA Spaceflight Support & Operations
- Border Security: Kingdom of Jordan
- Border Security: Philippines Maritime Border Security
Raytheon provides strategic, efficient solutions for upgrading, sustaining, operating and maintaining platforms worldwide
- V-22 Osprey
- HH-60 Pave Hawk
- F-16 Modernization
- Joint Miniature Munitions Bomb Rack Unit (JMM BRU)
- Situational Awareness
- Cyber Hardening
- Global Hawk
- Fire Scout
- Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS)
- Wind Farm Mitigation
Support & Maintenance
- Rolls-Royce Flying Testbed
- Tube-Launched Optically-Tracked Wire-Guided (TOW) Missile
- UK Aircraft Service Centre
Design & Fabrication
For nearly a century, the name Raytheon has been synonymous with the world's most advanced, dependable electronic systems. Our customers benefit from a wide range of design and manufacturing services, including our legendary research centers, our state-of-the-art factories and our pioneering knowledge of gallium nitride, opto-electronic, opto-mechanical and other technologies. We can design and deploy systems for any application.
- High Temperature CMOS Development
- Integrated Circuit Design Center (ICDC)
- Radio Frequency Components - Gallium Nitride and Gallium Arsenide Foundry
- Raytheon BBN Technologies
- ELCAN Optical Technologies
- Modeling, Simulation and Visualization
- Silicon Carbide Foundry
Our analysis and test labs meet the exceptionally high standards required to support our nation’s most important satellites, aircraft and other defense systems. Customers receive the same broad range of testing, analysis, design and development services that we use to produce Raytheon’s most critical products.