- The Contractor's IT services shall be obtained on an as-needed basis (i.e., through the issuance of task orders). The following defines the process by which fair opportunity will be afforded, how a TO will be processed, priced, and awarded.
- Fair Opportunity Process. An Enterprise Solutions Office (ESO) system generated TO tracking number will be assigned to each task order requirement. Unless one of the exceptions at FAR Part 16.505(b)(2) applies, the TO CO will post each task order requirement via Prism FedConnect and solicit response in accordance with Section G.4.3. Each Contractor shall evaluate the opportunity and determine whether or not to submit a proposal.
- Task Order Process. The Contract User will submit a complete Task Order Request Package (TORP) to the TO CO or as specified by the ESO. The TO CO will issue a proposal request to all contractors. Contractors will be provided adequate time to prepare and submit responses based on the estimated dollar value and complexity of the proposed TO.
- Evaluation of TO Proposals. Proposals will be evaluated in accordance with the selection criteria set forth in the TO proposal request.
- Task Order is Issued. Task Order is issued to the selected prime contractor. TOs may be issued by e-mail or facsimile.