Communicate during a crisis … immediately, seamlessly and securely
- INTEROP-7000™ Suite - Raytheon’s INTEROP-7000 suite sets a new standard for interoperability among voice communication devices, allowing the user to link any combination of analog and P25 Land Mobile Radios, 3G/4G/LTE handsets, and landline, satellite or SIP phones.
- The ACU tools are part of Raytheon’s interoperability gateway portfolio designed to allow users on different networks to communicate with each other.
- ACU-2000 IP
- ACU-T Tactical Intelligent Interconnect System
- ACU and CHAIN Critical Communications Management System
- ACU and Clarity: Digital PTT Cellular and LMR
- ARA-1 Analog Radio Adapter - The ARA-1 Analog Radio Adapter allows a standard radio to operate on a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) network.
- Clear View™ Security Solutions - Clear View security solutions uses an open architecture and industry standard interfaces to interconnect various sensors and support systems enabling rapid situational awareness and accurate threat assessment.
- CommTalk™ Console - A modern console and control system CommTalk is designed to meet the operational needs of the most stringent user. Whether a public safety network, an electric utility or a transportation hub, wherever there is a need to handle mission critical communications the CommTalk system is a natural fit.
- Long Term Evolution (LTE) - Raytheon has deployed the nation’s first LTE network in Colorado and has a new server-based system to link 4G LTE and P25 systems over the same network.
- NXU Network Extension Unit - The NXU Network eXtension Unit is a general purpose, standalone device that connects radio communication equipment to a local area network, wide area network or the Internet using RoIP technology.
- P25 Capabilities - Raytheon’s P25net solution eases the migration to P25 by delivering a robust and affordable P25 IP Network-Based radio system to homeland security professionals, public safety, private industry and military personnel. With interoperability at its core, the P25net system is fully compatible with all P25 radios.
- PPS-100 Pre/Postselector - The PPS-1000 provides you with versatile and reliable performance for transmitters and receivers.
- PTG-10 Pilot Tone Generator - Raytheon's PTG-10 produces a crystal-controlled pilot tone to transfer a Carrier Operated Relay (COR) signal from a remote voting receiver to the voter site. The user-configurable pilot tone rides on the same signal path as the receive audio, allowing low cost receivers to be used within the voting system.
- Rapid Alliance™ Solutions - Rapid Alliance is Raytheon's offering for first responders. Raytheon’s mission-critical communications systems have long excelled in the battlefield, one of the most challenging environments any product can face. Now Raytheon has taken that field-proven experience to build the world’s most dependable communications solutions for public safety agencies.
- RTU-292 Radio/Telephone Interface Unit - The RTU-292 is an automatic telephone interconnect unit for the connection of one telephone line with one radio. It offers the flexibility of several modes for manned or unmanned station operation.
- SNV-12 Signal-and-Noise Voter - The SNV-12 modular receiver voting system uses individual Digital Signal Processing (DSP) channels to measure the quality of received signal for fast and accurate determination of the best signal.
- TRP-1000 Transportable Radio Interconnect System - The TRP-1000 is a transportable interoperability system that includes all you need to be up and running in minutes to communicate in any situation where multiple agencies operating on disparate radio systems respond.
- Wide Area Interoperability System - Raytheon’s Wide Area Interoperability System (WAIS) allows users of different communications systems to communicate with each other locally, regionally or in systems that span entire states.